Learn About Us:
Texas Estate Planning & Probate Law Firm
Core Values of Texas Trust Law
- Passion: For Our Work and Our Clients’ Needs
- Humility: Treat Everyone with Dignity and Respect
- Compassion: For Emotional and Financial Issues
- Focus: On People Not Products
- Community: For Ourselves and Our Clients
- Determined: To Find the Right Solution
- Simplify: Make the Complex Simple
- Innovative & Creative
- Positive: We Make Our Clients’ Lives Better
- Have Fun: Life Is Short!
Texas Trust Law Promises to:
- Listen More than We Speak;
- Give Wise, Solid Counsel;
- Respect You and Your Needs;
- Focus First on Simplicity, not Complexity;
- Communicate with You, Not Confuse You.
Texas Trust Law focuses its practice exclusively in the area of wills, probate, estate planning, asset protection, and special needs planning. Brad Wiewel is Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. We provide estate planning services, asset protection planning, business planning, and retirement exit strategies. The resources provided above should not be considered legal advice.