Estate Planning Resources for Professional Financial Advisors
Why Financial Advisors Work with Texas Trust Law
- Complimentary Consultation
- Austin, Georgetown, Horseshoe Bay & San Antonio Offices
- 2 of our attorneys are Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law (<1% of all Texas lawyers are!)
- 1 of our attorneys is a Certified Elder Law Attorney, one of less than 40 in Texas.
- Collaborative Planning for Professional Financial Advisors
- Prompt Preparation of Plans
- Fixed and Reasonable Planning Fees
- Advisor Supportive (We answer your questions & return calls & e-mails promptly)
- Education Focused CE & Website: (www.TexasTrustLaw.com)
- Complete, Exclusive Estate Planning and Probate Services
- Asset Protection
- Special Needs Planning
- Trust Administration
- Optional Estate Plan Maintenance Program
- Specific Beneficiary Designation Instructions
- Small and Large Referrals Welcome
We offer initial consultations for your clients at any of our offices, and we encourage you to attend.
We will do everything possible to provide them (and you) with a fulfilling experience whatever the purpose of the visit.
To schedule an initial consultation, please fill out our online form or call our office directly at (512) 480-8828.
At Texas Trust Law, we are always teaching advisors about all aspects of estate planning and probate – from the most intricate of tax strategies to the simplest of Wills.
Please contact us to learn about our upcoming classes, many of which will also provide you with Continuing Education credit.
Learn about our team approach to estate planning and how we work with professional financial advisors to achieve the desired outcome for clients.