- www.docubank.com – DocuBank® is an electronic storage and access service for your advance directives (living will, health care power of attorney, and/or other health care documents).
- livingwisely.org/ethicalwill-com – Ethical wills are a way to share your values, life lessons, hopes and dreams for the future, love, and forgiveness with your family and community. Initially, ethical wills were transmitted orally. Over time, they evolved into written documents. ‘Ethical wills’ are not considered legal documents as compared to ‘living wills’ and your ‘last will and testament’ which are.
- www.morethanmoney.org – Money is a potent vehicle for change. What does it mean to have more than others? How can you use your wealth to create a better world? What struggles do you face in becoming effective stewards of your money, and how can you overcome them?
- www.savingforcollege.com – Saving for College.com is a great site to learn more information about saving for college. You will find general information regarding 529 plans, Coverdale Education Accounts and other creative ideas.
- www.irs.gov – Come to obtain any tax forms and learn the latest news from the IRS about our taxes for this April.
- www.medicare.gov – This is the official government site for Medicare related questions.
- www.medicareplans.com/medicare-advantage-plans-texas/ – A resource on Medicare Advantage Plans in Texas that helps guide seniors through the state’s available plans, eligibility requirements, and enrollment guidelines.
- www.hhsc.state.tx.us – Texas Department of Health and Human Services Commission is a state agency is involved in the regulation of the Texas Medicaid Program. This site has general information regarding Medicaid and nursing homes.
- scinstitute.org/education/advisor-education-programs/laureate-center-for-wealth-advisors – Great information regarding our Laureate program for our higher net worth clients.
- www.SSA.gov – Official website of the Social Security Administration.
- www.SavingsBonds.com – Official website for information on Savings Bonds, Treasury Notes and Treasury Bills.
- www.VA.gov – Official website of the Department of Veteran Affairs and a general search engine for Veterans Benefits.
Special Needs Planning
- cpathtexas.com – CPATH offers a variety of programs to assist and bring together families and individuals living with cerebral palsy in Central Texas.
- www.parentgiving.com/elder-care/caring-for-deaf-seniors-the-essentials/ –
- www.texasautismsociety.org – The local chapter of the Autism Society is the leading source of trusted and reliable information about autism.
- www.act.org – Provides education, support, and resources to individuals in Central Texas with Down syndrome and their families.
- www.txp2p.org – Texas Parent to Parent empowers families to be strong advocates through parent-to-parent support, resource referral, and education.
- TexasAble.org – Information on creating an Able account for a person with special needs. Able accounts are designed to allow money to be contributed to a person without creating problems with their government benefits
- www.CharityNavigator.org – Analysis and Rating on a large number of charities, and how efficient they are with their contributions and operations.
- www.christianlegalsociety.org – Christian Legal Society is a national non-denominational membership organization of attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students, working in association with others, to follow Jesus’ command “to do justice with the love of God.” (Luke 11:42; Matthew 23:23).
- www.givewell.org – Thorough detail on select charities, and the effectiveness of those programs.
- www.GuideStar.org – Tax information and reports on approximately 2 million charities.
- thehungersite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ths/home – Click here to give food away!
- www.creative-funeral-ideas.com – Creative solutions to make a Memorial Service unique and special.
- www.obituaryguide.com – This website has tips and ideas for those who need to write an obituary.
- www.fcactx.org – The Funeral Consumers Alliance provides helpful information on End-of-Life Options.
- www.USA.gov – Official website and general search engine to find information relating to Federal governmental issues.
- Texas.gov – Official website and general search engine to find information relating to the Texas governmental issues.
- www.LOC.gov – Official website of the Library of Congress.
- www.House.gov – Official website of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- www.Senate.gov – Official website of the U.S. Senate.
- www.WhiteHouse.gov – Official website of the White House.
- www.USAToday.com – The USA Today Newspaper
- www.WSJ.com – The Wall Street Journal
- www.Statesman.com – The Austin American Statesman
- www.Newspapers.com – Directs you to all major newspapers in the world.
- TexasLawHelp.org – A website that provides free legal information & court forms for simple civil legal problems.
- LoveBookOnline – How to write your own or someone else’s story.
- HelpOurMarriage.org – Resources for struggling marriages
- LifeStoriesAlive.com – a company that can video tape your life’s story as part of your heritage to share with loved ones.
The Wiewel Law Firm is in no way responsible for any information provided, claims made or products offered in any website identified. Common sense and caution is strongly recommended.